Tuesday, October 26, 2010

There's Not a Man Today Who Could Take Me Away from My God

My Guy (My God)
Sister Act


...
I'm tellin' you from the start, I can't be torn apart from my God

...

No muscle bound man could take my hand from my God, (my God)
No handsome face could ever take the place of my God,(my God, my God)
He may not be a movie star, but when it comes to bein' happy, we are

There's not a man today who could take me away from my God
There's not a man today who could take me away from my God
There's not a man today who could take me away from my God

Being in a certain condition for the past few months :) This song suddenly came up between my song downloading activity. Heard it over and over, those words touched me and gave me strength that God is more than a man for me. Help me to be strong God!

No comments:

Post a Comment