Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Wednesday Wickedness: Ellen
I'm joining Wednesday Wickedness for the first time. This week's questions based on quotes by Ellen Degeneres. Here we go!
1. "I was coming home from kindergarten--well they told me it was kindergarten. I found out later I had been working in a factory for ten years. It's good for a kid to know how to make gloves." How old were you when you started working and what was your first job?
I started my first job when I was 24, six months after I graduate from university. I worked as a customer service staff at a shipping line.
2. "My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is." Tell us about your grandparents. "
All of my grandparents have passed away. I'll tell you about my grandfather from my father side. He was a well educated man in his era. He had open minded character that I admire so much. I hope I inherit that character.
3. "Procrastination isn't the problem, it's the solution. So procrastinate now, don't put it off." Do you procrastinate or are you on top of the situations?
Lot's of time I procrastrinate.
4. "Sometimes you can't see yourself clearly until you see yourself through the eyes of others." What would others say about you?
I don't know. I can't predict what others think about me.
5. "The only thing that scares me more than space aliens is the idea that there aren't any space aliens. We can't be the best that creation has to offer. I pray we're not all there is. If so, we're in big trouble" Do you believe in life on other planets?
Nope. I don't believe any existence of life on other planets.
6. "I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that." Do you have a godchild?
No. It's not common in our culture to have godparents or godchild.
7. "I don't understand the sizes anymore. There's a size zero, which I didn't even know that they had. It must stand for: 'Ohhh my God, you're thin.'" When was the last time that you were called too thin?
Probably when I was in elementary school which means about 20 years ago?
8. "I have the worst memory ever so no matter who comes up to me - they're just, like, 'I can't believe you don't remember me!" I'm like, 'Oh Dad I'm sorry!'" Who was the last person that you should have recognized but didn't?
A friend when I was in university added me as his friend in facebook. I didn't remember his name so I sent him a massage asking who he was. He answerd that he was my friend in university but I couldn't recall.
9. "I gotta work out. I keep saying it all the time. I keep saying I gotta start working out. It's been about two months since I've worked out. And I just don't have the time. Which uh..is odd. Because I have the time to go out to dinner. And uh..and watch tv. And get a bone density test. And uh.. try to figure out what my phone number spells in words." Do you work out? Have you ever joined a gym and quit almost immediately?
I kept saying that a few months ago. I don't really like doing sports or excercises in gym. So I work out by learning dances such as salsa, chacha and rock and roll. It is more exciting!
10. 'We use 10 percent of our brains. Imagine how much we could accomplish if we used the other 60 percent." Do you feel that you utilize all your intelligence in every situation?
I don't think so. I'm kinda lazy forcing my brain to work. It will work properly on things that I enjoy no matter how difficult they are.